Conscious Coding ®
A Complete Package for Healing
1. Book a Conscious Coding ® Session
How Does It All Work?
Conscious Coding ® was developed by me. I began noticing that people hold subconcious energetic bodies, empowered by beliefs, that cause havoc in our present lives. I found that if we heal memories of trauma through a process of belief clearing we can merge the conscious and subconscious mind. With this merge comes tremendous healing and peace in the present.
Book A Session For Your Furry Friend
I also do conscious coding ® for animals. During a session, we will work through you (the parent) to access memories of trauma in your furry friends lives. Through healing these memories of trauma we can overcome behaviour problems, health problems, or any other problems that may be present.
2. Book a Point Zero Proximity Session
What Happens In A Session
Each session involves entering a relaxed state as I help you ground. I then run through your energy field and detail the “reading” section. During the reading portion of the session, I portray what has happened that caused difficult situations and how they have impacted you over many lifetimes. I then begin the healing section to help you clear these aspects.
What You Get
- An initial discovery call consultation.
- A 1 hour Point Zero Proximity Healing Session.
- A recording of the session.
3. Homeopathy Consultation
Follow Up Consults are 25% cheaper. Make sure to choose that at checkout!
What You Get
- A 1-hour Homeopathy Consult
- The Homeopathic Remedy
- Instructions on how to take the remedy
- VIP 1:1 Messagings Support
3. Book an Animal Communication
What You Can Expect
Once as much information as possible has been received, I will email you the communications. If you prefer, you can make a Skype appointment to discuss anything that has come up.
Please also be advised that information from the animals come in various ways. It can be images, songs or words that may have a symbolic meaning rather than an actual physical interpretation. There may also be things that cannot be validated immediately. If so, I ask that you take note and remain aware as it may be something that comes up in the future or something that you may have forgotten. You are welcome to let me know if it makes sense at a later date.
How It Works
This is a step-by-step procedure of how I do my animal communication sessions.
- You will send a picture of your furry friend along with any questions that you may have.
- I will then schedule a time to do the session which you will receive prior.
- After the session I will send a detailed report of everything I received.
Making the most out of your session
- Prepare – come with you intention set. Are you looking for guidance, clarification, connection to a passed over loved one, etc. Also, come prepared with any questions you may have.
- Be open – keep an open mind and allow the energies to guide you.
- Take Notes – it’s a good idea to take notes as some information might not make sense until later.
- Avoid Distractions – the energy and focus can be thrown off with distractions, please come with your phone turned off and all distractions at a minimum.
SPECIFIC PREP FOR HEALINGS
- Prepare – this is important for a healing. Prepare your mindset so that it is open to receiving and set your intention.
- Avoid Distractions – it is critical that you are relaxed and not distracted throughout the healing. Focus is key!
- Allow – be open, allow the energy to flow, allow changes to happen and all yourself to release that which does not serve you.
- Drink Lots of Water – water keeps us grounded which helps retain the work we have done. Drink water before and after a session.
AFTER A SESSION…
Remain aware of the body after the healing has completed.
Healing affects may be felt immediately or later on with an approximate time period of 2 weeks for the healing to fully complete.
Multiple sessions may be needed to deal with deeper issues just as a doctor, chiropractor requires multiple sessions. However, a single healing proves wonderful results as well.
Please be aware that, although not common, a healing crisis could happen where the symptoms temporarily get worse as the body begins to force out toxins.
Allow plenty of rest and self-nurturing and pay attention to your body.